Director of AccountingCompensation:
$185000.00 to $200000.00 yearly
My client, a rapidly growing publicly traded start up Pharmaceutical company located in South Brunswick but mostly Remote, has an opportunity for a Director, Revenue and Gross-to-Net Accounting
- Verify and analyze sales, rates, wholesaler inventories, returns, in-transit shipments, Medicaid, and other data for accuracy and completeness to ensure appropriate reserves and resolve variances to forecast.
- Oversee the accounts payable function, including contract management, purchase orders, payables, and expense reports.
- Manage all aspects of operational accounting functions, including developing and implementing processes and procedures, overseeing execution of tasks, and assigning and supervising staff resources.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results to the Controller and External Reporting in accordance with US GAAP.
- Lead the monthly and quarterly accounting close activities including the review of new contracts, complex account reconciliations, journal entries, and analytics.-
- Oversee the preparation and coordination of the year-end audit process, quarterly reviews, and partner effectively with external auditors, providing support and guidance in preparation of schedules and other analyses and assists in responding to recommendations.
- Strong emphasis on leadership development and building succession depth.
- Manage and coordinate the month-end close process, oversee all day-to-day accounting operations and develop new accounting policies and procedures as deemed necessary.
- Design, implement and oversee the revenue, gross-to-net and inventory/cost accounting processes and procedures in advance of commercialization.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years experience. Experience in a biopharmaceutical company required, with experience in revenue and GTN accounting. CPA or MBA required.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Revenue and Gross-to-Net Accounting and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Revenue and Gross-to-Net Accounting
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Data Analysis
- Expense Management