To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Cloud, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Facility Sales Specialist
AmeriPride • St. Cloud, MN
Posted 17 days ago
Join the AmeriPride Team as a Facility Sales Specialist!
The Facility Sales Specialist will be part of a growing team working together to identify and prioritize new business opportunities and execute against company-wide initiatives. This role is responsible for securing new customers and successfully managing a sales pipeline required to achieve plan.
AmeriPride Services, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to all of our customers since 1889. We have grown into a multi-national organization operating 196 production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada. Over 200,000 customers experience AmeriPride every week. AmeriPride Services Inc. is one of North America’s elite providers in branded identity apparel and facilities services programs. AmeriPride develops customized uniform and facility services programs for our customers that will enhance their employees’ image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio of innovative products and services. AmeriPride offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Participate and complete comprehensive sales training to learn our business by shadowing other employees, attending sales meetings, and assisting in the sales process for select accounts
- Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
- Conduct competitive market analysis, research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research and leveraging available resources
- Research potential customers and assist in generating sales leads
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation
- Geographic territory sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of consultative selling skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A valid driver’s license
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
AmeriPride is an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.