To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coronado, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
F&B Attendant (Seasonal)
Curio - A Collection by Hilton • Coronado, CA
Posted 26 days ago
If you are seeking an excitingopportunity in Hospitality for the Summer, directly related to an elevatedguest service experience - this is the job for you!
As an F&B Attendant, you wouldbe responsible for totaling and processing guest food and beverage purchases inthe hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service andfinancial profitability.
Position is Seasonal for the Summer,perfect for someone seeking to earn extra income while working at anamazing beach front location, with an exciting and fun team!
What will I be doing?
- Greet and acknowledge guests upon check-out from dining outlet
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Ascertain guest satisfaction and work to resolve any guest issues or concerns, enlisting the assistance of a supervisor, if necessary
- Possess in-depth knowledge of your immediate area as well as hotel property, services offered, location of meeting rooms, VIP's, shops, restrooms and other outlets
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Have a complete understanding of allmenu items available
Follow specified opening and closingprocedures.
Maintain safe, functional, efficientand clean environment.
County of San Diego Food HandlersCard is required.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!