• Ensure that every patient visiting the Eye Center is given friendly and professional service through every interaction.
• Take optical calls; process information, take messages, send messages, look up patient information, transfer calls to other locations as needed as well as answer questions and phone lines with high level of service.
• Accurately and timely process orders to internal/external labs; and collect order payment balances from customers.
• Input patient and prescription data accurately into the software system.
• Maintains inventory; both in keeping the frame boards well stocked and accessing understock for having proper quantities on hand.
• Orders, calls and dispenses lenses to patient.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED required.
• A valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and reliable transportation is required.
• Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
• Bilingual a plus.
• Proficient in use of English language both in written and verbal communication.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, doctors, staff and vendors.
• Able to remain calm and professional regardless of workload or time constraints.
• Must be able to keep electronic and paper information organized and utilize effective time-management skills.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to carry and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to speak clearly in small group settings.
• This position will require sitting for long periods of time, walking, standing, bending, and walking, as well as using fine motor skills, such as finger dexterity for typing and using small hand tools.
• This position could be exposed to loud noises, frequent phone conversations, and requires average to above average visual acuity and hearing.
• The majority of this job will be spent indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
• Must be able to interpret data as well as interpersonal communication, and make quick analytical decisions and problem solving.
• Must be available to travel to other office locations as needed.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Please send resume's to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Optical Associate - Walsenburg
Manuel Santos ( [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Optical Associate - Walsenburg ) is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Optical Associate - Walsenburg
Complex Problem Solving
Patient Information Leaflet