Clinical Manager, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
Full time, M - f, normal business hours
No weekends, No Holidays
Pay based on experience, starts at $50,000.00
- Serves as the Nurse Manager and back-up triage.
- Performs and directs nursing care and patient education as appropriate; develops and monitors patient care plans for assigned patients, completes treatments or procedures ordered by physicians or mid-level providers and assists them with any procedures when necessary.
- Manages the orientation and continued training and competencies for all clinical support staff.
- Performs performance evaluations for clinical support staff as required by company guidelines.
- Directs patient flow in the medical treatment area and assures the accuracy and completion of medical records. Maintains adequate stock of medical supplies including sample and formulary medication.
- Assures that all equipment is in good repair and working order.
- Assures that ALL clinical record logs and reports are accurately and thoroughly prepared, and that they are submitted timely.
- Assists in supervising and scheduling of the medical and dental assistants as needed for efficient operation of the center.
- Participates in any pertinent in-service education planned by the center to improve job performance.
- Checks and maintains the emergency cart on the area, works with medical emergencies under the supervision of the RN and/or MD, identifies and takes appropriate actions on medical emergencies as specified by BCLS protocols.
- Participates in off-site activities which include meetings, seminars, workshops, health fairs, and community presentations.
- Supports and adheres to administrative and nursing policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform IV therapy independently utilizing universal and patient safety. Initiates cardiac monitoring via 2-lead or 12-leave EKG’s specified by MD
- 3+ years of nursing experience in Ambulatory Care, Hospital or a Physician Group setting
- Supervisory or Management experience is preferred
- Experience in Pediatrics, OBGYN or Family Medicine is a plus
- Must have a pleasant, professional attitude
- Clinical Works
- Health Care