Now Hiring: Project Manager for Construction and Industrial Projects
Come Join the Market Leader!
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company, and the world's leading supplier of products used to connect voice, video, data, security systems, specialty electrical and electronic wire and cable for building construction, industrial maintenance and original equipment manufacturing, as well as the leader in providing components to OEMs and production lines.
Responsible for serving as a resource to the Low Voltage EES Sales Team for project quotes, product research and order fulfillment on quoted projects. This role ensures our customers and the projects they are working on get everything they need when they need it. You will oversee bidding, pricing, product sourcing, vendor negotiations. As well as analysis of plans and specifications to determine enterprise-wide offering and preparation of deliverables such as quotes and submittals. You will coordinate within the business for product selection, pricing, fulfillment strategy, and vendor requirements. Additional duties include:
- Conduct vendor negotiation to obtain best value
- Ensure compliance with construction schedules of customer
- Oversee inventory needs, shipments, Q/A procedures, and customer requirements for order acceptance, freight and containers
- Serve as point of contact for customers, handling all aspects of order execution, order fulfillment and account management
- Ensure accuracy of the daily reporting of business metrics to the customer and oversees daily maintenance of contract price file in accordance with contract agreement
- Provide regular follow-up on all orders, deliveries and product inventories associated with customer account
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years direct industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate computer software not limited to Microsoft Office, Teams and SharePoint.
- Ability to manage details and processes
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times
[ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Microsoft Share Point