To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Little Rock, AR
Posted 3 months ago
Here’s an opportunity that’s trulydifferent and immensely rewarding. We’re always looking for flexible,innovative approaches for delivering quality care. This role as a Field-BasedAssessor with a leading health services provider is a perfect example. You’ll have a directimpact on the lives of AR Medicaid Beneficiaries. Sound inspiring? Applytoday.
Overview: The RNAssessor performs field-based, functional assessments on Medicaidbeneficiaries. This is a traveling position, as assessments are completed inclient homes, provider sites, or other community-based locations. Anassessor may travel the entire state of Arkansas, including occasional trainingin Little Rock. However, they are hired to cover a general geographicregion. They are compensated on an hourly basis, focusing on quality ofassessments/documentation, not on quantity. The goal of these assessments is todetermine eligibility for services, as well as assist the State of AR todevelop a plan of care for each beneficiary. The assessor neither providesclinical services, nor are they completing a clinical assessment.
• Works with the Aging and Adult Population (may include beneficiaries ofall ages, who meet criteria for these services.
• Performs Functional (non-clinical) Assessments on Medicaidbeneficiaries, to assure they are receiving the proper care
• Will be primarily in the field performing assessments, but will do anyadministrative work from home.
- Identify potential care and/or provider gaps
- Assesses and triages immediate health concerns
The challenge here lies in your ability to quickly assess avariety of cases face-to-face with your clients. The pace is fast, and you’llneed strong computer and communication skills to succeed.
• Current, unrestricted RN licensure (within Arkansas)
• 2+ years of clinical experience
• Reliable transportation
• Rehab/Home-Health Experience with the Aging/Adult Population
• Field-Based Experience
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs