Ashley HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture retailer in North America, has an immediate opening for a Store Operations Specialist.
The ideal candidate is responsiblefor the day to day operations of their retail location. The position provides support to the sales organization while maintaining order integrity, ensuring a clean book of business, and providing exceptional customer service.**NOW OFFERING ON DEMAND PAY**OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
- Commissions earned from selling add-on products
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Ownership of the guest experience, post-transaction. Resolving complaints, questions, and concerns in real-time and escalating to external departments as needed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store and ensuring company standards are adhered to.
- Self-audits individual performance and requests coaching as needed.
- Maintains a clean book of business, in compliance with company standards.
- Completes auditing and reporting on a daily basis.
- Responsible for monthly Store Operations Scorecard performance.
- Escalates concerns relating to out of policy requests their direct supervisor.
- Meets or exceeds individual goal for add-on sales as set by the Store Operations Manager.
- Attends mandatory training sessions and completes training modules in the company’s LMS system.
- Occasionally, the Store Operations Specialist will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to meet business needs.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience (preferred not required)
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing quality of work.
Ashley HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Business Requirements
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office