Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $1.5 billion in annual revenues and 17,000 employees across 200 sites in 36 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Bioanalytical Services is a powerhouse large molecule biotherapeutic-focused, bioanalytical contract research organization that, since its formation in 2003, has actively supported the evolving needs of companies that develop biotherapeutics.
Eurofins Bioanalytical Services is searching for an Internal Sales Specialist - Bioanalytical Services in St. Charles, MO. Internal Sales Specialist - Bioanalytical Services responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Maintains proposal templates
- Creates proposals and makes proposal updates
- Creates initial task/work orders and change orders
- Acts as internal liaison between Sales, Marketing, Contracts, and Scientific departments
- Maintains and assists with Salesforce database
- Effectively translates assay requirements in proposals
- Works closely with Scientific Directors and Business Development to ensure project scope is correctly addressed
- Attends internal and client calls, as needed
- Assists with gathering responses to RFIs, as needed
The ideal candidate would possess :
Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Adheres to site environmental health and safety (EHS) requirements
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Proficient use of MS Office and Adobe
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret clinical protocols / medical terminology
- Ability to influence others, multi-task, and prioritize
- BS/BA or equivalent in healthcare / life sciences or business
- Education or experience with focus on laboratory sciences
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of St. Charles, Missouri are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options. To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Internal Sales Specialist . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.