To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Weldon Spring, MO
- Area Recruitment Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Security Guard-$14/hr
Securitas USA • Weldon Spring, MO
Posted 1 month ago
CORPORATE SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
Are you a professional individual with a strong background in customer service? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a company where your experience and customer service dedication will truly be valued?
Join our TEAM at Securitas Security Services!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- prior security, military, law enforcement, or related field experience preferred
- confident, professional presence
- intermediate computer skills
- ability to learn quickly and multi-task on a daily basis
- Must have a Valid Driver's license and clean driving record; may drive site vehicles
Full-Time 2nd shift position in Chesterfield, MO
Pay rate at $14 per hour
Questions about our career opportunities? Give our office a call at 314-338-3684
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
As a Security Officer Professional, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel, while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Securitas Is An Opportunity! Don't Wait, Join Our Team Today!