About Covanta Environmental Solutions: Covanta Environmental Solutions offers comprehensive industrial material management services to companies seeking solutions to some of today's most complex environmental challenges. With a nationwide network of treatment, recycling and energy-from-waste facilities, Covanta Environmental Solutions enables customers to mitigate risk and reach their sustainability goals. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply .
About Covanta: Covanta is a world leader in providing sustainable waste and energy solutions. Annually, Covanta’s modern Energy-from-Waste facilities safely convert approximately 20 million tons of waste from municipalities and businesses into clean, renewable electricity to power one million homes and recycle approximately 500,000 tons of metal. Through a vast network of treatment and recycling facilities, Covanta also provides comprehensive industrial material management services to companies seeking solutions to some of today’s most complex environmental challenges. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply .
Information on our facilities is available at URL blocked - click to apply. For career opportunities, visit URL blocked - click to apply . Covanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Seeking a unique individual to learn and help with our Waste Water Treatment Operations
The Waste Water Treatment Technician
will learn all phases of Treatment Operations including but not limited to:
- Collecting incoming samples.
- Review and Complete incoming waste manifests.
- Offloading incoming chemicals from commercial trucks using appropriate hoses and equipment.
- Oil skimming and processing.
- Treatment line operations.
- Filter Press operations.
- Maintenance of facility equipment.
- Movement of commercial trucks/equipment around premises to maintain efficient off-loading practices
- General cleaning and upkeep of the facility and grounds.
- Industry experience preferred.
- High School Credits Required, Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be a self-starter, apply initiative, and demonstrate a trouble shooting mentality.
- Competency in the use and operation of industrial trucks such as forklift, high jack, bobcat, mini excavator, etc.
- Satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record and Criminal Background.
- Computer literacy with the ability to navigate all Microsoft applications.
Job requires bending, twisting, climbing, squatting, crouching and balancing, Must be able to spend 90% of the day standing and walking on surfaces such as concrete, wood and metal.
Covanta Environmental Solutions offers competitive wages based on experience, comprehensive medical plans, 401 K, paid time off, and an employee focused work environment.
Covanta Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.
Oil And Gas