Trillium Staffing, a leader in the staffing industry is currently seeking experienced TIG Welders for our growing client. This position will involve mostly pipe TIG welding but also MIG as needed. You will be working mostly with stainless steel as well as some sheet metal and aluminum. Most of the projects are custom, so you will be welding from blueprints daily. Candidates may need to assist in other fabrication areas as needed.
This is a contract to hire position with excellent growth potential. Wages $20-$24/hour based on experience and skill set. Candidates will also be given a weld test during the interview. Standard hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Once training has been completed, there is the potential for four 10-hr shifts!
IF you meet the requirements below and are interested in this Welder opportunity, apply now!
- 3-5+ years of TIG welding experience preferred
- Advanced welding abilities with a Tech School degree is preferred. Will consider experienced candidates without degree/diploma
- Ability to accurately use all measuring instruments and tools
- Ability to pass required weld testing per ASME specifications
- Good verbal, written communication, mechanical and mathematical skills
- Demonstrated ability to properly sequence and accurately assemble parts
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding