To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Atrium Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a fast-growing start up in the consumer goods industry, is looking for a Payroll Specialist to assist with the added workload. The Payroll Specialist should be an efficient and detail-oriented individual who thrives in an open, high energy environment. Our client is seeking candidates who are team-oriented, positive, and always looking for opportunities to grow.
Salary/Rate: $22 - $25/hr | $47 - $53K
The Payroll Specialist will work under the supervision of the Payroll Manager to process company payroll for 1,000+ employees accurately and on time. The Payroll Specialist should be able to respond to all employee inquiries positively and professionally. This Payroll Specialist should be able to hit the ground running and ask the right questions to get the job done.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Perform high volume weekly and bi-weekly payroll processing for hourly and salaried employees
- Verify employees' attendance and hours worked, input data to process, and adjust as needed
- Manage 401K enrollment, all garnishments, deductions and PTO accruals
- Support handling of new hire paperwork and other HR tasks
- Prepare reports as needed by management
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local payroll law
- Respond to and resolve all employee inquiries regarding payroll and employment verification
Qualifications for the Payroll Specialist:
- 2 to 7 years of payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with ADP or similar system a MUST
- Detail-oriented and hardworking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package