Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) HVAC Lead with Work from Home you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Work from Home, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HVAC Lead
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Work from Home family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic HVAC Lead to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Lead HVAC Technician performs preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshoots, and services industrial HVAC systems in multiple acute care and non-acute care hospital settings. The technician performs tests and analysis of data to assure the proper functioning of equipment, and provides recommendations as appropriate. Recommendations shall include remaining life expectancy, potential replacement and repair costs as well as business interruption risks. The senior HVAC technician will be expected to reliably maintain all equipment per HCA Healthcare Engineering standards to ensure the highest level of efficiency and to minimize impact to revenue. In the event of HVAC Capital Reinvestment projects, the senior technician shall perform quality control throughout the project and perform final commissioning of the equipment. Must be well organized, keep accurate service and maintenance records using HCA Healthcare’s computerized maintenance management system, and communicate effectively to determine needs, as well as, demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills. Training and mentoring of apprentices and fellow colleagues is expected.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain chilled water and centralized air handling units through regularly scheduled preventative maintenance activities
- Perform coil cleanings, filter changes, test and balance activities, sensor calibrations, and UV bulb replacements
- Belt alignments and replacement, drain pan treatments, damper calibration and repairs, cleaning interior of AHU
- Perform electrical safety inspections
- Leads apprentice level HVAC technicians in troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of commercial air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems that incorporate pneumatic, digital, and central energy management system controls
- Ability to create cost and downtime estimates for major repairs and/or equipment replacement
- Perform project management and commissioning services for HVAC capital reinvestment projects
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, specification and operations manuals
- Verify correct operation of DDC/pneumatic control systems
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs on refrigeration and other DX equipment
What experience and education is needed for this role:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Or Two-year technical/vocational degree in HVAC/Journeyman status
- Or Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial, industrial or healthcare environment
- Or a combination of experience and education above
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HVAC Lead is a critical part of HCA Healthcare’s strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our HVAC Lead opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We’re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Control Systems