Company Overview Almost Family Home Care has a fantastic Private Duty Registered Nurse Opportunity available in the Marquette, MI Area!
As a Homecare nurse you will have access to:
- Flexible scheduling-Ability to choose full time, part-time or PRN
- working 32+ hours for full time
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Loyalty Bonus
- And working with one of the best Home Care Teams in Wisconsin!!!
*RN, Registered Nurse, Home care nurse*Almost Family
, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Essential Functions
Education & Experience
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as applicable.
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the patients.
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's orders.
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: Yes
- A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred.
- Must have current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Understands the concepts of home health care and the role of the RN as a member of a full discipline healthcare team.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
- Clinical Works
- Vehicle Insurance
- Health Care