Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Information and Cyber Security group within Wells Fargo Technology is seeking a Junior automated application pen tester to support application security for Wells Fargo. In this role, you will perform web application pen testing using automated tools and your manual skills to identify vulnerabilities. Testing is performed in a test environment as part of the SDLC, you will work with software development partners to help with mitigation and remediation validation. Good communication and partnership with the business, the various security teams and technology partners is paramount this role. As a senior pen tester, you will also act as an application security SME for the development and security communities within Wells Fargo.
The Information Security Engineer Sr Analyst will:Required Qualifications
• Conduct penetration testing / automated dynamic application security testing using both manual and automated testing tools.
• Ensure that automated tests are completed successfully
• Configure tools as required to be successful in evaluating applications
• Validate all defects identified through testing
• Triage & Disposition results and enforce time to fix guidance
• Verify/validate defect fixes
• Provide application security consulting SME support to developers
• Assist developers with understanding of security defects and risk
• Assist in defining acceptable solution to fix defects
• Clearly document and Communicate Security risk to the business
• Assist in the Development of standards as required
• Stay up to speed on 3rd party (inside and outside Wells Fargo) known security vulnerabilities
• Maintain a broad understanding of security technologies and products
• Actively participate on improving the security culture and education throughout the organization
- 3+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of web application penetration testing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of application and web security
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CADisclaimer
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.