To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Analyst - SAP Support
Dak Americas LLC • Columbia, SC
Posted 8 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DAK Americas is a globally competitive supplier of Terephthalic acid (TPA) - Monomers, Polyethylene Terephthalate Resins (PET) and Polyester Staple Fibers (PSF) for the western hemisphere. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC with manufacturing facilities in the Carolinas and Mississippi.
The chosen candidate will have overall responsibility for tailoring enterprise business systems to business requirements. In order to do so, the candidate will be analyzing, understanding and supporting different business processes such as procurement to payment, order to cash, production, logistics and their derivatives.
- Participate in projects or lead IT implementation projects following a project management approach
- Gather business requirements, functional and technical specifications
- Prepare business cases and functional and technical solutions
- Create flowcharts, dataflow diagrams, data modeling for processes as-is and to-be
- Prepare training documentation and provide training
- Troubleshoots production support issues and come up with solutions. Ability to solve complex production issues
- Provide standardization and consistency across environments - Process mapping and documentation
- Identify and initiate resolutions to user problems and concerns associated with database server equipment (hardware and software)
- Commitment to anticipating, understanding and meeting the needs of internal and external customers
- 20% Travel
- Some Night and Weekend on Call Rotations distribution on a 2 month frequency
DAK Americas LLC is subject to US Department of Commerce export regulations and thus must hire individuals who meet national security requirements. Interested applicants (or temporary employees) must meet eligibility requirements. DAK Americas LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- IT related degree
- Strong business analyst related skills
- Business requirements gathering
- Functional and technical process analysis
- Process and data modeling
- General IT System Support skills
- Good Communications/People Skills
- Project Management related skills
- One to three years of experience supporting: SAP SD, LE, SCM or MM modules, configuration, master data, tables and end-to-end transnational process knowledge.
- Speak Spanish (desirable and a plus)
- Programming Skills
- SAP -ABAP (desirable and a plus)
- Visual Basic
- XML using formal SDLC processes.