We're Boost, a startup that is building the future of commerce. We generate headless checkouts that turn the world into a store - no websites required. You've arrived just in time as we're preparing to launch. Imagine if you could help usher in a new generation of commerce that empowers and distributes monetization - like a buy button, for everywhere.
Boost is looking for a driven, interpersonal, and proactive Growth Manager. We are in search of someone who takes initiative to drive new brand / agency / creator partner interest and serve as a main point of contact nurturing utilization of our product. This is one of our first dedicated Growth Manager hires, and that will come with its own set of unique problem-solving opportunities and responsibilities given to you.
You’ll partner with our team to help grow new adoption for the Boost platform, onboard accounts, and provide the support they need to excel with Boost. Our ideal candidate will have strong business development skillsets, a solid understanding of commerce, marketing and social media and a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an incredible chance to get in on the ground floor of a growing innovator, make a significant impact, and transform the way the world transacts.
- Prospect, develop, and strengthen brand/agency/creator relationships to achieve long-term partnerships with mutual successes.
- Establish a thorough understanding of our offerings, clearly communicate benefits to potential partners, and act as the main point of contact in various matters relating to client needs and concerns.
- Work cross-functionally to grow a partnership network, create success story/case study content and educational materials, and nurture Boost usage with brand/agency/creator accounts.
- Build/utilize systems and structures to accurately track efforts and client records.
- Deeply understand our customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle. Execute on these opportunities and measure, analyze, and report on all efforts and KPI goals, developing a clear POV on takeaways, potential improvements, and next steps.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B business development, sales, or partnerships, with a history of delivering success at fintech, marketing tech, agencies, or other e-commerce centric companies.
- You have a track record of prospecting, pitching, onboarding, and supporting a roster of accounts while receiving positive client feedback.
- You have a network of DTC, Shopify-using brands, creators, and/or agencies that you’ve worked with.
- You’re a purpose-driven and creative thinker with emotional intelligence. You take ownership, move fast, and get things done.
- You exhibit excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills across multiple audiences, great attention to detail, and strong organizational traits.
- Work from home (1 day per week in person)
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance for all employees and their dependents.
- Fully-compensated parental and maternity leave.
- Optional 401(k) with employer matching
- Generous vacation time, sick leave, and holidays.
- Have an immediate impact on ideas and product
- Learn about Venture, Startups, Entrepreneurship & More
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- E Commerce
- Interpersonal Skills