To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
205 Southeast Catawba Road
Port Clinton, OH 43452
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Port Clinton, OH
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kay Care, LLC, d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care, Port Clinton, Ohio
Objective: We are seeking a high energy addition to our team who enjoys an ever changing and fast paced work environment! The Service Coordinator performs a variety of duties to exceed customer expectations and effectively manage the care needs of our clients, including matching and scheduling Clients with CAREGivers to ensure the highest quality of service with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- Reflect the values of Kay Care, LLC, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Share in paid after hours on call responsibilities
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations following the consultative sales process.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- High school graduation or the equivalent at the minimum
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Strong computer skills or ability to quickly learn data entry/scheduling platform
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, seek out solutions and knowledge using corporately provided resources, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision making skills
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients and CAREGivers
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Knowledge of the senior care industry or social services is a plus
Ideally this position will expose candidate to other opportunities within the organization such as Staff Training, client Quality Assurance visits and Marketing our service directly to client prospects.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.