CorTech Industrial LLC is hiring Manufacturing Associates for a well-known and highly successful Automotive parts manufacturer in Louisville, KY. As a Manufacturing Associate, you will perform a variety of assembly operations and processes to make completed dashboards for 2020 Ford Fusions. The environment is temperature controlled, friendly, easy, and fast paced.
The shift hours are:
6 am – 2:30 pm $14.50/hr
6:30 am – 3 pm $14.50/hr
7 am – 3:30 pm $14.50/hr
6 pm – 2:30 am $15.35/hr
6:30 pm – 3 am $15.35/hr
OT is rare for weekends, possibly work a Saturday every other month.
IF YOU HAVE PERFECT ATTENDANCE EVERY 4 MONTHS YOU WILL EARN A $600 BONUS!!!
As a Manufacturing Associate, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Exercising responsibility for the quantity and quality of the product.
- Fitting, aligning, calibrating, and adjusting parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating equipment.
- Visually inspecting parts to standards, repair units, and products that fail to meet requirements or returns flawed products for rework.
- Performing all position responsibilities in a safe manner and in accordance with all prescribed time schedules.
- Supporting total quality management objectives in a team environment.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Associate position include:
- Familiarity with quality assurance and light computer skills desired.
- Able to lift up to 30-50 lbs. repetitively and stand for approximately 90% of the time.
- Able to read and understand process work instructions.
- Ability and willingness to make suggestions to supervisors as to changes or improvements to be made in the product or work area.
- Above-average attendance record.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Good attitude with co-workers and toward job responsibilities.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today!
We look forward to meeting you.