To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wynnewood, PA 19096
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Experience Director - Philadelphia, PA
Aramark • Wynnewood, PA
Posted 13 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark is seeking candidates for a Patient Experience Director to drive patient experience and nursing relationships. This is a customer service/hospitality position representing the food service department to the patients.
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care. Level of impact is within own operation.
- Conducts patient rounding, distributing contact information for each dept. and completes rounding logs
- Ensures patients know the names of the housekeeper and tray passer.
- Conducts spot training for food service and environmental service employees with direct contact to patients.
- Provides direct information to supervisor and manager for service recovery.
- Participates in the gridding process.
- Attends and chairs meetings for patient satisfaction, nurse meetings, client meetings and others as appropriate..
- Attends department manager meetings and reports findings.
- Conducts nurse rounding and completes logs sending thank you notes as appropriate.
- Actively participates in Press Ganey tracking, posting of scores for HCAHPs and Press Ganey.
- Completes action item reports and all other necessary reporting dailly sending to all appropriate personnel.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations, and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide optimal nutrition care and meal service to patients/residents.
- Drives patient satisfaction and maintains client relationships through rounding. Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Supervises, staffs, trains, conducts applicable rounding and manages the performance of the staff on the patient units.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific needs of the patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge of specific issues directly related to age of patient population
- Requires 3-5 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Requires strong customer service experience with a service friendly attitude.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of client and support staff.
- Requires management and leadership skills and the ability to work with confidential employee, client and Aramark information
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran