A private, community based health care organization whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the people and communities that they serve, is in need of a few Bilingual Medical Assistants with front and back office experience!
The role of the Medical Assistant is to perform all front and back office tasks, provide patient care and support the medical team. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Company culture – family environment, fun place to work and excellent benefits!
How to Apply: Email your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Assistant - Front and Back Office - Bilingual or give us a call at
. *If qualified, a representative will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your resume. Excluding weekends.
Pay Rate: $17.80/ hr.
Shift: Monday – Friday / 8:00AM – 5:00PM or 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Medical Assistant Requirements
- Minimum of 1-year Medical Assistant experience in a Clinical or Medical setting
- Bilingual: English / Spanish is required
- Certifications: Medical Assistant and BLS certificates are required
- Experience with EMR software’s
- High School or equivalent
Referrals really pay off! Do you know of someone in healthcare looking for work? Refer them to MediQuest and earn up to $500 per referral depending on the type of position they accept!* No limit to the number of referrals you provide, or the amount of money you can earn! Anyone can earn a referral bonus, not just MediQuest Candidates!!
* Restrictions apply, please contact your local MediQuest Representative for more details.
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Works
- Health Care