Mgr, Employer Outreach & Sales
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
This role executes the day to day employer outreach and sales function for CTCA on a regional basis. The Manager of Employer Outreach and Sales maintains the relationship between CTCA and the employer community, understands what employers’ value and need, and develops strategies to meet those needs by providing and selling CTCA products, services, and outreach programs. The solutions include Centers of Excellence, 2nd Opinions, expedited access, screenings and other programs designed to serve employees and generate revenue. This position also supervises the relationship building programs of CTCA with employers.
- Minimum of BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Nursing (BSN) or clinical/related field
- MBA/graduate degree desirable
- 5-7 years clinical or marketing management experience
- 2 years previous CTCA/healthcare (provider, payer, broker) experience
- Strong written and verbal (public speaking) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience planning, developing and executing complex strategic plans, complete with budgets, objectives, tactics
- Self-directed and proactive in planning how work gets done
- Fluent in CTCA clinical operations, technology and model of care
- Conversant in SRMC unique technology/programs including IORT/Breast, DTH, GI/pancreatic and metronomic chemo, Lung/HDRBT/Navigational Bronchoscopy, Genomic/Personalized Medicine, etc.
- Fluent in understanding and articulation of benefit plan design, networks, and broker/employer/payer relationship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Lifting/carrying of objects up to 25lbs
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Complex Problem Solving