Reach Truck Operators
Multiple Shifts Available Include: FIRST / SECOND / THIRD**Overtime Mandatory As Required**
Pay Rate: $14.50 / hr
One of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators has partnered with Ōnin Staffing to help fulfill their hiring goals.
What you'll do as a Reach Truck Operator:
The Reach Truck Operator is responsible for operating equipment as part of the distribution process within a fast-paced warehouse setting. The Reach Truck Operator will utilize equipment while performing tasks to include shipping, receiving, unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, relocating, and stacking product on forklift.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
- Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Assembles customer orders from stock, stage orders and/or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department according to OH or customer pick sheet
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a Reach Truck, forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Maintains equipment by keeping it clean and safe, reporting service requests as needed
- Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse by conducting operations in a manner which promotes safety
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards
- Efficiently moves and loads product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Unloads inbound freight safely and moves products to storage locations
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both company and customer standards
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Assists in a distribution center/warehouse cleanup as required
- Other duties as required and assigned by supervisor
Education and Experience:
- High school education or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- 1 to 2 years of experience and/or training in a warehouse environment
- Experience using a minimum of 4 pieces of warehouse equipment
- Exposure to Tier 1 or 2 warehouse management system or comparable system
- MUST have a minimum of 6 months recent experience operating a Stand-up Reach Truck in a warehouse environment
- Previous certification is a plus, but not mandatory
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to follow safety regulations while operating equipment
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to learn proper operations of warehouse equipment
While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms. This position may be required to stoop, kneel, or crouch as it relates to product handling and distribution, and must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This position may occasionally lift more than 50 pounds. This position will be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
*Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, & E-verify*
We don't hire temps, we hire TEAMMATES!
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply online or in-person Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm! Not for you, but someone you know? Share this job with them and then check out our other available jobs. No appointment necessary and guaranteed interviews! Each application submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained in case a great opportunity opens for you with any of our locations to join our Team. Don’t wait, we want YOU to be our next Teammate!
Ōnin Staffing – Dallas/Farmers Branch
2605 LBJ Frwy, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75234
972-484-8300 (call or text)
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Reach Truck OperatorBenefits
Ōnin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That's why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you're a part of our team, you will have affordable benefits you'll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor's Visit copays, Free Teledoctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.