To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Murrieta, CA
- Maddie Morris
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Temecula Comprehensive Treatment Center • Murrieta, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Desert Treatment Center, located in Palm Springs, CA, is one of 127 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 62,000 patients per day. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Members of our administrative team will enjoy full benefit eligibility, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, company paid group term life insurance, paid vacation and sick time and an opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry. Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
Your Job as a Receptionist:
The Receptionist will receive patients and visitors to the clinic in a professional manner in accordance with the office procedure of the clinic. They are responsible for answering phones, general administrative functions and providing general information about the clinic to patients and the public.
This is a Part Time position covering weekends Friday through Monday. The clinic opens at 5:00 am through 1:00 pm for Patient Services on weekdays, and 6:00 am through 9:00 am weekends and holidays. The hours for this position is 4:45 a.m through 1:15 am Fridays and Mondays; 5:45 am through 9:45 am Saturdays and Sundays.
Your Responsibilities as a Receptionist:
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls;
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain calendars;
- Greet and welcome patients, clients, and other visitors;
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations;
- Inform other employees of visitors' arrivals or cancellations;
- Enter customer data and send correspondence;
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents;
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Receptionist:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative or receptionist experience preferred