Weichert Real Estate Support Services is hiring a Coordinator to work out of the Norwell, MA office. The Weichert Real Estate Support Services Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with providing title and closing related services to Weichert Real Estate Support Services clients. The position's tasks include, but are not limited to reviewing title work, auditing executed deed packages, calculating the customer's equity position as well as providing closing/reconciliation services to Weichert Real Estate Support Services clients. The position also ensures that excellent customer service is provided to clients at all times. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Reviews title commitments and prepares a title analysis. Enters results of title review in system and addresses any issues or concerns, as appropriate.
* Clears title defects by contacting third parties, if necessary, and enlisting the assistance of local title offices.
* Maintains communication with the transferee and client throughout the title process as it relates to the explanation of the document package, instructions on signing, and documentation needed for any title clearance.
* Ensures a smooth and successful closing by tracking closing documentation, reviewing pertinent information for accuracy, as well as reconciling figures on the closing statement.
* Responsible for calculating transferee equity by verifying information with lenders, tax offices, and Homeowner's Associations (HOAs).
* Calculates and creates current and future payment requests for taxes, HOA, mortgage payments, and payoffs. Reviews and ensures all payments are made timely and accurately.
* Acts as a liaison between Weichert and the local closing offices in changing or approving closing figures.
* Audits and ensures the accuracy of contract information such as sale price, commission, incentives, concessions and deductions for equity. Reports any discrepancies to management.
* Reconciles all figures on the closing statement and prepares the billing package.
* Post-closing: tracks final CD/HUD-1, proceeds, referral fee, and WRESS checks from the local closing office to ensure they are received in 24 hours. Researches any issues that arise.
* Cross trains in other areas as directed. Provides caseload coverage for co-workers on PTO.
* Maintains excellent customer service with clients and co-workers.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
* Two (2) or more years' experience in an administrative or clerical role preferred
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Good oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Attention To Detail