Sodexo is seeking an experienced Executive Chef for Del Sol Medical Center in El Paso, TX.
The Executive Chef will be responsible for all Culinary aspects of the operation, Purchasing, Product Compliance, Maintaining brand Specifications, Training employees. There is an aggressive food budget at the account.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will
- be food-focused, with attention to taste, presentation, plating.
- be a customer service professional with great communications skills and drive – creating a welcoming dining experience for students, faculty and community.
- have experience with food and labor management systems, on-line ordering and inventory controls
- have strong culinary knowledge and experience w/batch cooking, recipe and menu development including gluten-free, vegan/vegetarian and specialty diet options.
- have commitment to providing stellar customer service – even at “peak rush” times, attention to detail, ability to delegate.
Learn more about [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Chef 2
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Chef 2.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Outline Of Food Preparation