If you are an experienced Credit Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Credit Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Credit Analyst will include:
- Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines, minimize bad debt risk,
- Maximize accounts receivable collections, assist with order management
- Provide customer service, reconcile customer statements/billings, communicate credit department and company payment policy, participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
- Make collection calls to collect accounts receivable and keep customer accounts current.
- Investigate and resolve problems (equipment failures, duplicate or incorrect shipments, special terms, pricing errors, early shipments. etc.) that for any reason is a factor in a customer not paying an invoice within selling terms.
- Interface with marketing, order entry, shipping and cash application as required.
- Ensure attainment of accounts receivable and cash collection rolling forecasts.
- Maintain accurate credit and collection files and collection notes.
- Manage Letters of Credit process to ensure prompt payment.
As a Credit Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3-5 years experience in role
- Bachelors degree required, accounting/finance preferred. -
As a Credit Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Credit Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: finance, customer service, collections, accounting
Complex Problem Solving