On Call Coordinator Job Description:
Are you self-starter who enjoys working independently? Are you looking for more flexibility in your schedule to do the things you love while supplementing your current income? If you are answering YES to these questions then the On Call Coordinator position is for you! The On Call Coordinator role is a unique and rewarding role that aides us in our mission to ensure operations run accordingly with the up most quality after hours and on weekends and holidays. The On Call Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of on-call duties and is expected to work closely with our office staff in order to provide the highest quality service to clients and CAREGivers. The Home Instead Senior Care® network strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain at home and independent, established in 1994, we've grown from a handful of local franchise offices to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally.
- Reflect the core values of AAA Senior Care, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Prior to start of on call shift, review schedule with designated Service Coordinator and become aware of any potential trouble spots that might arise.
- Obtain resources needed for on call responsibilities such as laptop, tablet and/or phone along with any paper resources deemed necessary.
- Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
- Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
- Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGiver(s).
- Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or CAREGivers that require input
- Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement CAREGiver is found
- Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service in the operating system.
- Create a log of the activities of your shift and communicate that to the designate key player(s).
- Return resources to the office following your shift.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
- Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Background check and drug screening required
AAA Senior Care, D.B.A Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Opportunities are available to all individuals at will regardless of age, race, gender, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, presence of disabilities, sexual orientation, genetic screening or testing information, refusal to submit to a genetic test, ancestry, AIDS or HIV status, and any other status protected by law.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.