To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Support Coordinator, Food Colors US
Sensient Technologies Corporation • St. Louis, MO
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Primary focus of the position is to support all customer service needs as well as some accounting functions. In addition, portions of the position will be to greet customers, visitors and applicants. Receives incoming calls on switchboard and relays calls and/or messages to appropriate party.
• Assists the Customer Service Department in the following areas:
1. Customer Product Notification Letters
2. Process and enter in CRM all customer sample requests.
3. Process all debits and credits for Customer Service Food.
4. Enter all customer complaints in CRM database.
5. Process and distribute all Late Code Meeting Reports for Promised and Requested Late Codes.
6. Provide upon request by Account Managers any On Time Delivery reports for customers.
7. Create/Update and Maintain monthly Supply Chain charts and graphs
8. Assist with special projects including but not limited to:
Contribute to and create power point presentations and correspondence.
9. Scan daily all shipping docs into system provided from the shipping department.
• Compiles data and operates office equipment (calculator, word processor, etc.) in performance of routine clerical duties.
• Mails customer invoices after checking for accuracy.
• Maintains file of Visitors' Log.
• Arranges cab service for guests.
• Tracks “Rush & Expedite” shipments.
• Records “Daily Order Tracking” along with putting purchase orders in P.O. number order.
• Sorts Accounts Payable invoices in alpha order.
• Operates Cisco Switchboard, handles operator-assisted calls for voicemail users, and is default position for rotary callers, customer service and executive offices.
• Greets all visitors, notifies employees of visitors as appropriate.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred and will be a plus.
AS400 and mainframe computer experience is preferred.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge in all Microsoft office systems, Excel, Word, Access, Power Point.
Previous two years' experience in office, customer service or related field is required.
Requires the ability to communicate and interact well with people at all levels, not limited to our Corporate Office and internal/external customers. Able to handle pressure and constant multi-tasking in the role. Ability to adjust and return to projects very quickly and seamlessly following interruptions. Position will require analyses involving the use of basic arithmetic calculations.
ABOUT SENSIENT COLORS
Sensient Color Group is a leading developer, producer and supplier of natural and synthetic color systems for customers around the globe. The Company's high-performance products play a central role in the manufacture of foods and beverages, cosmetic and pharmaceutical colors and coatings, inks for commercial and consumer printers, and colors for agricultural uses, household cleaners and paper products. The Color Group is located in St. Louis, Missouri.
ABOUT SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors, and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a dynamic and diversified global leader, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package. For more information, visit our website at http://www.sensient.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer