To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4911 South Arrowhead Drive
Independence, MO 64055
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Curo Health Services • Independence, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home/CURO Health Services family of hospice care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the hospice care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us make a difference when life matters most. We are very passionate about what we do because our care matters.Overview
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team.
You will report directly to the Director of Operations and will maintain primary control and professional management of each patient. You will act as primary liaison between physician, patient/family and hospice team.
• You’ll provide direct patient care services to hospice patients and supportive care to the patient’s family with a reasonable case load
• You’ll manage an interdisciplinary group consisting of Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants and support staff to enhance the quality of hospice care
• You’ll evaluate patient/family needs and assist in the preparation and execution of the plan of care for each patient
• You’ll maintain all assigned patient clinical records
• You’ll participate in company quality assessment and performance improvement programsAbout You
• Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their families
• A current RN license (in the state of requested employment or ability to obtain)
• 1+ years of nursing experience in hospice, home health, or oncology preferredWe Offer
• Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement,O
• Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
• Competitive Salaries
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Professional Growth and Development OpportunitiesLegalese
• This is a safety-sensitive position
• Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
• Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
• We are proud to be an EEO employer
• We maintain a drug-free workplaceLocationKindred Hospice