QUALITY INSPECTOR NEEDED IN VENICE - This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a very strong, stable organization! They are a growing, highly respected, multiple award-winning company in the natural supplements industry. They offer excellent pay and a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, onsite exercise facility and free and discounted products.
Pay Rate is dependent on experience: $15 - $17/hr range
Hours: OFF ON MONDAYS (nice), Tuesday is a 6 hour day, Wednesday is an 8 hour day, and Thursday - Saturday 10 hour days (7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
(The Production area runs from 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday - Saturday and someone from Quality will have to be on schedule to work during these hours, however, there are 2 Quality Inspectors already on site and schedules can be flexible)
Are you very detail-oriented and have a knack for quality? Do you also have a desire to work for a well-respected and highly awarded leader in the natural supplement industry? Please apply today!
• Compliance with FDA’s cGMP regulations for Dietary Supplements as defined in 21 CFR 111
• Write and revise company Standard Operating Procedures • Keep up to date on cGMP requirements for dietary supplements
• Inspect incoming components for approval or rejection
• Assign unique lot identifiers
• Identify deviations and taking proper steps for corrective and preventative actions
• Approve/Reject finished goods and disposition of returned product
• Investigate customer complaints
• Conduct production start-up and in-process quality inspections
• Process production batch records
• Maintain and organize Quality and GMP related documents
• Perform label reconciliation and label control
• Monitor and maintain records of facility programs for climate control and pest control
• Produce records utilizing GDP (good documentation practices)
• Proactively establish and maintain highly organized filing system
• Communicate with vendors
• Participate in third party audits and mock recalls
• Must possess strong attention to detail
• Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Able to make decisions regarding quality standards
• Possess advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Must be able to regularly lift and or move up to 35 pounds on a daily basis
• Occasionally climb ladders
• Sit for more than four hours; stand or walk for more than four hours
• Ability to work a flexible 40 hour week. Saturdays required
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required
• Prior experience working in a GMP regulated facility preferred
• Prior experience working in quality functions within a manufacturing environment preferred
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices
Title 21 Of The Code Of Federal Regulations
Attention To Detail