Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering rooftop solar service to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local sales and installation partners. Our mission is to change the energy industry by providing the choice of low-cost, worry-free solar power that generates long-term savings for our customers and continued business growth for our partners.
Come be part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
The Position: Field Service Trainer
As a Field Service Trainer, you will be responsible for developing training lessons and programs for the O&M lines of business. Additionally, you will conduct training for new hire classes, refresher training, and training on new products and processes to existing staff. You will work with the Field Service Management team and the business analysis team to identify training needs and develop curriculum.
* Develop and design training lessons and programs
* Work closely with Field Service staff to document processes
* Be a subject matter expert on products, policies, and processes for assigned lines of business
* Create training content for multiple learning environments including in field, classroom, web, facilitator-led, self-paced, and blended.
* Administer, lead, and train new hire classes with up to 15 attendees.
* Administer, lead, and existing staff classes with up to 25 attendees.
* Manage content on the LMS platform
* Work closely with management staff to identify knowledge and skill gaps of ne hire and existing staff
* Develop assessment and testing processes for use during the training
* Work with new hires during of training to answer questions and provide support
* Develop curriculum and agendas for new hire and new skill trainings
* Work with internal stakeholders and clients in the ongoing development of training programs to consistently improve our quality and customer/partner satisfaction
* Perform any other duties assigned
* 5-7 years of training experience required
* Electrician license and 2 years of electrical experience preferred)
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, mainly in PowerPoint and Excel
* Exceptional written and communication skills
* Microsoft Office skills, mainly PowerPoint and Excel
* Presentation skills
* Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
* 50% Travel
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
- Agenda Development
- Business Analysis
- Content Management
- Field Service Management
- Microsoft Excel