To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chattanooga, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shipping Clerk - Micropayments
Heartland Payment Systems • Chattanooga, TN
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary:Heartland MicroPayments is a world leader and innovator in the manufacture and sale of cashless payment systems. Heartland MicroPayments' electronic cash systems can be found in laundry facilities, hotels & cruise ships, vending, corporate campuses, and correctional facilities.
Since 1984, Heartland MicroPayments' Electronic Cash Systems have paved the way to economically automate payments within the small value transaction market. In the early stages, the principal applications for the company's products were for coin-operated vending machines and cash registers within closed environments, such as corporate food cafeterias. Some of our initial installations were within companies such as Coca-Cola's World Headquarters in Atlanta, universities such as Florida State University and University of Minnesota, and the U.S. Penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kansas.
- Prepare all outgoing shipments for UPS and freight shipping.
- Ensure documentation is included in outgoing shipments as required.
- Prepare RMA’s for shipping with proper documentation.
- Pull product from inventory as defined by picking tickets provided by the Production Manager.
- Create shipping report from UPS manifest and freight manifest generated throughout the shipping day.
- Receive all incoming product and create receiving report for Production Manager.
- Verify shipping method selected against shipping method requested on orders.
- Perform inventory counts at the end of each quarter and end of year.
- 1+ years of experience in a warehouse environment, picking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Prior experience directly working with UPS Worldship software
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Desire to work in a team environement
- High school diploma / GED
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.