Interim HealthCare is one of the largest home health care companies in the country. We have been in business for over 50 years. Our success is directly related to our caring, compassionate, and dedicated employees. Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis, IN
is seeking a Pediatric Private Duty Nurse - RN
to provide one on one home care for pediatric through young adult patients. A Private Duty Nurse helps patients with medical care needs, such as G-tubes, ventilators, feeding tubes, and tracheotomy. Treating pediatric patients in the comfort of their home allows for a closer relationship, better patient satisfaction, and increased positive outcome. Benefits of Pediatric Private Duty Nurse - RN:
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus
- Work close to where you live and service the people in your community.
- Weekly paychecks & Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedule - You pick the case and shift that best fits you
- AVA Employee Appreciation Rewards - Earn $250 per year in gift cards/year
Requirements for Pediatric Private Duty Nurse - RN: Company Overview
- RN license in the State of Indiana
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification (re-certification available on-site)
- Trach & Vent experience a plus, but not required
- Enjoy working independently
- Caring, Compassionate, and Reliable
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Indianapolis
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: Full Time
Automated External Defibrillator
Registered Nurse Certified