- Prepare process plans, including but not limited to positioning of carriage and/or tool, rate of feed, speed of rotation, tool changes
- May determine the suitability of a part for automation and may determine the appropriate machine assignments on the basis of efficiency and quality requirements
- Create tool lists, setup sheets and some 3D modeling and fixture design
- Utilize and develop new tools and cutting methods
- High School Diploma
- 5 years of experience in related position
- Job Shop or Prototype experience
- Ability to supervise and schedule a cell of CNC machines
- Program and process CNC machines using CAM software
- Familiar with all kinds of tooling
- Capability of 3, 4 & 5 axis programming
- Experience with large complex work and have good file management skills
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Exerienced in SolidWorks, VeriCut, and/or GD&T
- Associate's degree in Machine Tool preferred
- Mastercam experience & fluent with wide range of controls: Heidenhain, Mazatrol, Fanuc, etc is preferred
- Opportunities for growth!
- In the midst of a huge Growth Phase - Stable History 51 years old
- Dedicated to keeping employees Safe and Happy!
- Unique company that does everything from concept design to installation.
- Competitive Compensation and great benefits! (e.g. employer health contribution + 401k match)
- Overtime Opportunities!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Solid Works (Cad)
Computer Aided Manufacturing