To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Topeka, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Security/Customer Service
Securitas USA • Topeka, KS
Posted 4 days ago
Securitas Security Services USA is the leading international security company specializing in protective services. Securitas is currently looking to add to its outstanding team of officers and leaders and we want YOU!
NO NEED TO WAIT, APPLY NOW!
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Security Officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing a safe place for our customers to do business, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and customer service. We provide clear training paths and development tools for all our employees, from security officers to management. If providing security is your passion, and would like to grow your career with a collaborative and supportive company, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety of client property and personnel. You will also make periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Additional responsibilities for this safety role include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Communicating in a manner that is open, honest and responsible in all situations
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, safety violations and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations
- Ensuring that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements in accordance with client standards
We are looking for reliable and self-motivated Safety Guards who combine the ability to maintain a professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances, while delivering high quality customer service. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across.
Specific qualifications for this safety role include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior work experience in the security industry, preferred
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Ability to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Schedule flexibility
Join our team at Securitas-The Leader in Protective Services!
Call us for more information or if you have any questions 785-271-1497