Kforce's client, a Fortune 500 company in the greater Hartford, CT area is seeking a Director, Treasury Systems & Banking leader to join their team on a long-term consulting basis.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Specification of new company bank connectivity applications and management of projects to implement them
- Advise operations on Treasury Policies, best practices, and company integration opportunities for cash management and banking
- Management of the company's service bureau, jointly with IT
- Maintenance and improvement of the Bank Registry
- Management of the annual footnote disclosure process for credit and guarantee data
- Management of the annual US Treasury Department Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Foreign Bank Account Reporting process for all US persons with signatory or other authority over accounts held outside the US
- Maintenance of the Common Data Repository database of legal entities and reporting entities
- Administration and coordination of approval workflow for credit facilities and corporate guarantees
- Coordination of signature and delivery of corporate guarantees
- BS in Accounting and/or Finance required; MBA preferred
- 10 plus years' treasury, financial and/or accounting experience
- Direct experience with treasury processes, banking, and financial systems is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles