Partnerships between Adecco and a local client always give great benefits! While working as a Quality Assurance Inspector for Adecco at a local client, you will earn $15.00/hr. and receive a weekly paycheck. These are temp to hire opportunities that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable assembly experience.
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance Inspector jobs include but are not limited to:
- Must maintain proper sanitation and personal hygiene practices
- Strict organic manufacturing policies and practices must be followed as we are an approved certified CCOF facility
- Be competent to implement and maintain HACCP based food safety plans and documents
- Completion of HACCP paperwork - daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly; verify that it is completed and turned in. Verifies HACCP forms and checks for accuracy and completeness
- Training of production employees (Food Safety, HACCP, etc.)
- Ensuring sanitation standards are met, overseeing cleanup procedures for compliance
- Participate in "outside" audits or regulatory visits, such as HACCP, COOF, FDA, and state health inspections
- Report problems or inconsistencies with any procedure to supervisors or management
- Follow up with employees regarding HACCP paperwork completeness and accuracy
- Proactively look for ways to improve and in all areas of production
- Assist in any and all areas of the facility
- Completes daily sanitation, facility and quality check documents
- Works with managers to make claims on damaged or nonconforming product received at facility
- Meets with team leaders during shift to determine needs; to answer questions regarding production or quality troubleshooting
- Weekly Thermometer calibration state checks against NIST thermometer
- Monitors temperature of cooler routinely throughout week
- Routine swabbing and good sampling practices to send to 3rd party laboratory
- Perform monthly internal audits with QA manger to ensure all Food Safety procedures are being completed correctly
- Lot tracking and cooler/freezer organization
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends if needed
- Regular and timely attendance
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues and concerns
- Any and all other functions as determined by management
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a Quality Assurance Inspector job:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior HACCP Training is a plus
- Some produce knowledge for quality assessments
- 4 years food service
- Must be able to stand on your feet and work between 8-12 hours per shift
- Must be able to grasp objects and lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to work in a cold kitchen area located in a walk-in refrigerator kept at 35 degrees
- Must be able to withstand temperatures ranging from -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 70 degrees Fahrenheit
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $15.00/hr., plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have openings on all shifts.
For instant consideration for this Quality Assurance Inspector job with a local client in Aurora, CO, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Approve Finished Product