To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buffalo, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lending Operations Specialist I
M&T Bank • Buffalo, NY
Posted 10 days ago
The Commercial Document Preparation area orders and reviews due diligence reports and prepares legal documents for commercial loans.
• Prepare legal documents for Business Banking, Commercial Banking, and Private Banking transactions using automated document prep system, and outside counsel’s documents.
• Analyze loan approvals and ensure all documentation adheres to credit policy and regulatory requirements.
• Order, track, and review due diligence reports including flood certifications, appraisals, environmental reports, UCC searches, property searches and business entity verifications.
• Prepare instructional memos to assist Relationship Managers in successfully closing loans.
• Document the status of transactions in an online system to track specific transaction details.
• Meet turn time service level requirements.
• The incumbent works under minimum to moderate supervision.
• The position has internal interaction within the Center of Expertise (COE) or other Bank departments/external attorneys, customers, automobile and recreational finance dealers and vendors/outside agencies.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• High School or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 3 years’ proven bank, financial services and/or professional office operations experience.
• Excellent PC skills with a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Complex problem solving skills
• Decisiveness and good organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with both internal and external personnel using tact and diplomacy
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good customer service skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy with internal and external contacts.
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
• Associates’ degree
• Paralegal experience preferred
• Real Estate and Title Insurance experience preferred
• Familiarity with SBA products preferred
• Familiar with business terms
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
'Relevant Military Experience is Desired'
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2018, 8:55:16 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing