To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Ram Tool Construction Supply Co.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Ram Tool Construction Supply • Birmingham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Strategy - Planning
OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR - Birmingham, AL Dynamic company seeks an Operations Administrator to embark on a successful career at our Corporate Headquarters. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Ram Tool Construction Supply Co., the largest family-owned distributor of specialty commercial construction supplies in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Texas. Ram Tool has a vast product line with 90,000+ unique items to sell and over 90% of deliveries made within 24 hours. Working under the direction of the Corporate Operations Manager, the Operations Administrator will provide support for a variety of special initiatives related to strengthening operations efficiency and organizational effectiveness. This includes, but is not limited to reporting, operations analysis, working on operational project teams and support of production processes. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform freight charge backs and freight additions on sales orders for branches
- Perform Purchase Order Auditing
- Perform various SAP transactions
- Assist in implementing Operational Best Practices throughout the company
- Analyze data to find trends that support branch operations (freight deficiencies, missing data from Webforms, etc.)
- Assist with branch moves as needed by coordinating logistics and physically helping with the move
- Assist co-workers and management with sales support, customer service and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- SAP experience is preferred, but not required
- Able to travel as needed
- Effective communication skills
Job ID: req1018
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.