To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Chester, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • West Chester, PA
Posted 24 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Recruiter - Judge Direct Placement
Judge Direct Placement
With over 45 years of experience, Judge Direct Placement is a leading provider of top management talent to companies nationwide, with a focus in the areas of Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales & Marketing. As The Judge Group’s direct placement specialists, we recognize it is all about identifying and securing talent. We utilize our team of 60+ dedicated recruiting professionals across The Judge Group’s 35+ offices to identify top talent for our clients. Judge’s recruiting methodology, experience and proprietary database of 2.5 million candidates allows us to deliver efficient and accurate service. Having earned multiple awards in client and talent satisfaction, it is our goal to earn your trust and become your direct placement provider of choice for the best talent in your industry.
Judge Direct Placement Method
Judge Direct Placement successfully places thousands of professionals annually in the areas of Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales & Marketing. Our direct placement specialists screen, interview and assess the top industry talent every day. We stand ready to dive in and connect our clients with the right professionals to fit their needs. Each of our professional recruiters is immersed in a single business sector and undergoes a rigorous training process to ensure they are knowledgeable and capable of mastering each search they engage in. Our recruiting experts know how to search for, screen and present candidates that meet our client’s specific requirements. Our professionals are among the best and brightest, possessing the specialized skills and expertise organizations require.
Judge Direct Placement Opportunity
The Judge Group is looking for a Direct Hire Recruiter to management the full life cycle recruitment process from identifying business opportunities to the recruiting and fulfillment of the position. As a direct hire recruiter, you will be responsible for the development and growth of a client base through strategic outside sales activity. This includes developing relationships with key hiring managers, negotiating all business terms, and securing partnerships that are mutually beneficial to both the Judge Group and our clients. Recruiters are also responsible for conducting job posting, searching/sourcing resumes, screening/identifying qualified candidate, presenting candidate to client, and managing the client and candidates through the entire hiring process.
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Penetrate new business through both virtual and in person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives
- Successfully expand and maintain existing client base
- Maintain consistent pipeline of prospective business
- Secure qualified opportunities
- 0 to 3 years in a Sales/Business Development or Recruiter role
- Desire to build a career in Account Manager / Business Development
- Ability to develop and grow national and/or mid-market accounts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What Judge will provide you:
- Aggressive earning potential with opportunity for upward mobility/career advancement
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- 45+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices
- Fast paced, performance based organization that publicly & financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- Superior technology and state of the art Customer Relationship Management System
- The ability to earn promotional trips and other monthly/quarterly/annual incentives
- Car allowance/cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
The Judge Group
Job ID: 613685
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.