Do you Adapt Well to Change & Have a Positive Attitude?
Home Instead is looking for a steady multi-tasker with good organizational skills and a high degree of focus on quality to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This Service Coordinator role connects our caregiving workforce with our clients and schedules services. The Service Coordinator further supports the needs of our office using excellent communication skills in a fast-paced environment to answer incoming calls and communicate between office staff, clients and caregivers to provide amazing customer service.
- High School graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Pleasant, patient, professional phone manner
- Flexible team player
- Computer literacy – familiar with Windows and Excel
- Familiar with Social Media
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Part time Position
Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday-Friday
Starting at $15/ hour
Benefits include training and time paid off (vacation and sick)
Company: Home Instead is one of the largest in-home senior care providers in the world. Your employer, SKA Enterprises LLC, dba Home Instead, an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise, is looking for a qualified person to work in the Somers Point office. We serve Atlantic and Cape May Counties.
Company Culture: Cooperative, Supportive and Responsive
Please upload your resume.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.