To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, NJ 07470
- Vaco - New Jersey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Financial • Wayne, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries and account reconciliations
- Maintains and Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- In charge of all A/R and A/P related issues
- Manage the Invoicing process
- Setting up new accounts
- P&L Statements
- Manage audit process
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge & Education required
- Expert Knowledge of QuickBooks for Project Accounting (Customer/Job/Item etc.) using Budgets (Estimate) instead of Cost Codes. Understanding of the capitalization process of the project until completion / Balance Sheet
- Experience in Construction, Engineering or Real Estate Development a Must
- Ability to account for transactions between related companies
- Preparation of Monthly reporting, reconciliations etc.
- Understanding of AIA Billing
- Bachelors in Accounting or related major