You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Role: Node.JS Developer
Location: Mountain View CA/Seattle, WA (Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months
- Translation of complex requirements into detailed design
- Developing and delivering quality services and solutions using Node.JS, HTTP, REST, RDBMS, No SQL and other web technologies.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology.
- Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support
- Provide technical leadership by providing architectural guidance and establishing best practices.
- Translation of complex requirements into detailed design and implementation
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 7+ years of overall software development experience
Work experience must have included
- Expertise in building REST based reactive micro services platform
- Experience and thorough understanding of relational and NoSQL databases like PostgreSql, CockroachDB
- Experience with AWS is highly desired
- Familiarly with event/message driven system design and architecture
- Experience with developing microservices using cutting-edge tools and technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ etc.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Proven track record on delivering results, especially in the area of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Expertise in DevOps process and tooling for deployment, monitoring and site reliability engineering
- Familiar with managing applications in cloud.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Amazon Web Services
- Data Structures
- Dev Ops
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6874_2c56acbac2e9e654bda8281
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.