If you are an experienced Executive Admin looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Executive Admin. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Executive Admin will include:
Responsible for a substantial variety of correspondence, records and accounts, which may include making routine decisions. Work duties require accuracy and coordination. Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with high level of confidentiality
- Executive Administers policies/procedures within the division
- Develops and maintains a system for managing assigned duties
- Prepares, analyzes and selects methods of presenting various data
- High level of proficiency to capture, analyze and report departmental activity
- Maintains technical expertise and procedural knowledge
- Creates and maintains databases
- Conducts presentations
As an Executive Admin you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel - Advanced
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong customer service delivery
- Strong grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to meet deadlines - Intermediate level
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to learn multiple applications and software
- 4-6 Years of Experience
- High School Diploma with Equivalent Experience or College Degree Required
As an Executive Admin with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Executive Admin Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Executive Admin; clerical
Complex Problem Solving