Responsible for assisting with the preparation of meals for both patients and staff. Must maintain high standards of quality food production and portion control. Must be aware of appropriate food handling techniques and all sanitation standards. Must be well organized and able to meet scheduled meal services. Must be aware of use, care and cleaning procedures for all instituted equipment.
- Preparation fo meals for both patients and staff
- Must maintain high standards of quality food production and portion control.
- Must be aware of appropriate food handling techniques and all sanitaion standards.
- Must be well organized and able to meet scheduled meals servies.
- Must be aware of use, care and cleaning procedures for all instituted equipment.
Must have at least 1 year experience in a hospital cafeteria setting
High School Diploma or Ged equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)