Are you looking for a rewarding career with a fast paced and growing company? A Client Staffing Coordinator is the right path for you. Each day you will talk with our Caregivers, Clients, and their families and become part of a team of other like minded people just like you. Your role as a Client Service Coordinator will be to assist Clients with finding the right Caregiver for their specific needs. Most of your conversations will be on the phone but you will quickly find yourself becoming an integral part of each seniors care.
• Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
• Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
• Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
• Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
• Increase client loyalty to Home Instead by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
• Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
• Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan to ensure 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
• Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
Must have a valid Driver's License, High School Diploma, 19 years of age or older, proof of valid automobile insurance, and be willing to submit to a criminal background check.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.