Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Document Review Manager
- Document Review Manager is lead document review manager with primary responsibility for all support provided for electronic document review projects.
- Review Managers work directly with CORs, Government Case Managers, project managers, case attorneys, and client agency staff, to deploy and utilize document review services and technologies in an appropriate, cost effective, and efficient manner.
- The Review Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing all support for the document review project, including project site identification and location, project hardware, software set-up and installation, document review workflow process, identifying and assigning highly productive review staff, establishing the goals and review rate to meet project deadlines, budget development and tracking, performing quality assessment and validation on the accuracy of the review team and/or assisted review process, coordinating technical support and resources, ensuring proper security is maintained in accordance with Department security procedures and obtaining other required resources.
- The Review Manager consults with the COR and Government Case Managers concerning overall document review project operations, scheduling, work assignments, staffing, progress reporting, security, etc.
- The Review Manager provides training on the review tools and application features, functionalities and capabilities and works closely with the case attorneys to create document coding and review training protocols specific to the project.
- The Review Manager provides expertise and advice on advanced technologies and processes e.g. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Technology Assisted Review (TAR), Data Analytics workflows that introduce efficiencies and cost savings to the discovery process.
- The Review Manager serves as the primary contact for the review team in resolving software/hardware issues related to the review tools and applications.
- Review Manager will manage multiple on-site and off-site project staff and or review teams
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- 3-5 years’ experience providing managed document review services and litigation support on complex and large cases involving electronic document reviews and productions.
- Experience with consulting on the proper and cost-effective uses of technology to support electronic document review efforts, with an emphasis on best practices throughout the full EDRM lifecycle.
- Advanced skills in Relativity, Venio, and/or other eDiscovery Review platforms required. Relativity certification (RCU, and/or Analytics) is required.
- CEDS or other industry technical certification is desirable.
- Must be able to design efficient document review workflows using advanced technologies such as AI, Advanced Analytics and TAR.
- Must demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills and exceptional management skills.
- Must establish compliance with all directives for secured handling of electronic documents.
- Experience working with Citrix or similar tools.
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining proper priorities and scheduling on extremely tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be able to manage complex relationships with all stake-holders.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, demonstrate good judgment, and be confident working independently.
- Undergraduate degree required. Law degree, or other pertinent graduate degree preferred. An understanding and/or familiarity with business accounting and financials a plus. Substantial significant experience may, in some cases, be substituted for degree requirement.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Leasing (Contract Law)