Kelly Financial Resources® (KFR) is a world-class provider of staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
Business Development Director – Global Research & Consulting Firm – New York City, NY
Direct and manage sales and marketing activities in the United States of America and Europe to ensure customer satisfaction and achieve sales target aligning with the company’s strategic plans in a fast-faced and collegiate environment.
- Fulfill new business opportunities by seeking new information from business partners and making sure that the company can expand its market share and achieve sales target
- Implement strategic plans to achieve the KPI’s for the sales team through client management and consultation development
- Build and maintain clients relationship with management consulting and institutional investment firms who have offices in U.S. and Europe
- Develop business segment strategies for new markets and new products
- Co-operate with other internal departments by initiating and participating in developing new products and services to enhance competitiveness and improve market positioning.
- Monitor and analyze sales figures regularly by studying reports and conducting meetings in order to achieve budgeted sales performance.
- Take responsibility for pricing issues through regular analysis of historical data and competitor information to achieve desired profit margin.
- Take strategic initiatives in different markets by studying and understanding specific market conditions in order to improve company competitive positioning in different markets.
- Ensure the company is in compliance with all applicable law regulation in different regions.
- Serve as a key member of the company U.S. senior management team, work with the team to develop business and organizational strategy to achieve business objectives.
- 4+ years of sales experience in management consulting and institutional investment firms, ideally selling a subscription-based B2B information service; Or 3+ business consulting experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Identify and seize commercial opportunities; make a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Act on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Develop an ambitious but realistic business vision and translates it into a workable strategies
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Have ability to manage International business cross different cultures
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US51HWCP_BH1593399
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Financial Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Financial Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, provides a suite of world-class staffing and workforce solutions to the accounting and financial business communities. We focus exclusively on placing all levels of finance and accounting professionals -- from bookkeepers to controllers to internal auditors to senior accountants -- in disciplines including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Public Accounting
- SEC Reporting
- Trust Operations
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile